Navigation

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Take It As It Comes

Time to live, time to lie,
Time to laugh, time to die

Take it easy, baby, take it as it comes
Don't move too fast if you want your love to last
You've been movin' much too fast

Time to walk, time to run,
Time to aim your arrows at the Sun

Go real slow, you'll like it more and more,
Take it as it comes, specialize in having fun

I saw a most incredible movie yesterday. It was titled "The Doors" - A movie about the life and thoughts of Jim Morrison. It was the most mind-fcuking movie I've ever seen. The ultimate story of sex, drugs & Rock 'N' Roll.

Stood before the morning's light
And asked myself:
Am I trapped again?
The more I try and see
More the circle follows me
Chasing empty signs of life
There's something fighting me
The song will set you free.

No comments: