So yes folks, I'm all set to return to wearing faded jeans, living with spider-webs and being perenially broke. In other words, I'm returning to student life! :-D
In just over a month, I'll be back in a hostel, where I belong. But this time, I want to set it up perfectly. Like an ideal hostel room.
My ideal hostel room so far:
1. Bean Bag (ofcourse)
2. Lappie with a wireless router, an Airport Express perhaps so that I can wirelessly connect speakers
3. Water heater and coffee sachets for instant coffee anytime
4. Fridge - I *am* getting a fridge.
5. Framed artwork and pictures on the walls
6. Wind chimes (I like 'em)
7. A cool light-tower of my own design
This is ofcourse a growing list, and I need more ideas. What would you change in your own ideal hostel room? Drop by ideas in the comments section or mail them to me (just incase you dislike commenting)