Navigation

Monday, December 19, 2005

Feelin' Groovy

Hi all!

Like wow! It's been an amazing day. Loads of work got done and I painted the "Wall" for nearly 10 hours straight. Alright.. I may have shortened my lifespan a bit by inhaling a lot of paint-fumes from the spray-gun, and my hands now look like Helga from some Witchy-movie, but it was fun.

Painting "The Wall" is no mean task. It's 60 feet by 20 feet of wall. That's a lot of surface to be painted!!!

The wall took more than 5 days to paint last year. This time around, in 10 hours flat, we've white-washed it completely and painted the blue part. It's on schedule to finish in 2 or 3 days flat. That's great. And I'm proud to say that I painted more than half of it all (so far atleast...)!

Here's a pic of the '03 wall: (competed)

And the '04 wall (3rd day of painting):

So - fun stuff. Mood Indigo is now just around the corner. I guess many of my coming blogs are going to be about MI. Some of the best days of my life. :)

It's now 6:30 AM. About the right time to go to sleep. Breakfast first... at Maddu. Then sleep.

No comments: