Navigation

Friday, December 02, 2005

I Can See Clearly Now

I can see clearly now, the rain is gone
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind
It’s gonna be a bright, bright, bright
Sun-Shiny day.

What was that? Well a couple of days ago while going in a train from Kanjur to VT, some freak in a hurry to get off the train knocks my glasses clean off. I never found them. They were a new pair. And they cost 2.5k!!

So, for the last couple of days I haven't done much. Just mostly complained that I can't see clearly. Now, i've got new frames. And they ROCK! I Can see Clearly Now :D

Check out my new ones: They have "attitude" written all over ;)

3 comments:

Vikash said...

fundoo fotu hai...:D

Unknown said...

thankyou thankyou :)

Anonymous said...

heyy upload sum more pics....