Navigation

Friday, May 05, 2006

Universal Laws

Today, after struggling with my computer, vacuum cleaner (at home), stupid broken-down car and other stuff, I claim to have learnt a lot. Like:

1. Inanimate objects can be classified scientifically into three major categories: those that don't work, those that break down and those that get lost.

2. Never fight an inanimate object.

3. It is a grave mistake to allow any mechanical object to realize that you are in a hurry.

4. The better the customer service, the sooner you get to speak with someone who cannot help you.

5 comments:

Diviani said...

heh

SD said...

hi again ;)

I should get down to reading ur blogs sometime (I notice you have two of them...)

thanks for reading :)

Sunil Kundal said...

nice nice !!
lage raho !!

Giddu said...

who? what? HOW?

how come noone visits my blog these days...

SD said...

lol.. ok ok visiting now :P