Navigation

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

*grumble grumble*

Complainers are people who bitch, denounce, are fussy and moany. I dislike them. I think everybody should dislike them. They're so dislike-able.

Oh crap! Wait-a-sec. Crap. By writing about how complainers suck, I am now a complainer since I have committed the act, nay: the Grave Sin, of Complaining.

Now since I'm one of them, I might as well make full use of this "oppurtunity" and bitch about something. And that something is: Mobile Phone Operators. Those smug bastards. Think no end of themselves.

But before I start off, I would like to share a quote. Some wise words from a very wise man:

“A bunch of mindless jerks who will be the first with their backs against the wall when the revolution comes.”
~ Douglass Adams (Taken completely out of context) on Mobile Phone Operators

So essentially, Airtel (MPO) refuses to accept my payment of my phone bill for this month. Freakin' retards! You'll go out of business if you don't *take* the money!!! I'm serious here: All my attempts to pay my bill have been met by "We're sorry but we cannot process your payment at this moment as we are facing technical difficulties".

Oh yeah. "Technical difficulties". Very smart. But but... When it comes to cutting off my phone connection - they do it in a jiffy. I wonder why they don't have "Technical difficulties" whilst disconnecting my number. Hmph.

Anywhoo - A short and angry phonecall later (with CustomerCare (Note the irony)), I atleast have my phone still working. Still haven't managed to pay my bill.

I'd switch to another operator in a jiffy if I didn't know that they were all this bad.

Enough complaining for now. Stop smirking. Get back to work. Yes, YOU TOO! :-P

7 comments:

Rashmi said...

hahaha.. that is sooo true.. i paid my vodafone bill the day i received a copy of it. even till 10 days after that i kept receiving a message from vodafone to pay my bill before the due date. and its only a day before the due date arrived i got a message yet again only this time with an addition "kindly ignored if already paid"!!! i think they love wasting their money in messaging me. no wonder they fake so much in our bills!! lets get prepaid!!!!

crazed_mellow said...

already on prepaid u suckazzzzzzzzzzzzz

Rashmi said...

kp. that could only be you.. see no one even troubles u for the same reason! i mean they cant possibly trouble you to recharge your phone! its not a part of their human rights!! :P

instead they send me a message and ask me to call u :P
there my 20 mins worth money ... down the..... no no.. not the drain for sure... may i say down the worthy lane..

But conversations with SD are precise.. he doesnt seem to wanna talk more than he should. And ofcourse he's not the one calling either. So i must say Sd is quite considerate to the phone bill of others. Sd!!!! no wonder airtel is troubling u!

Kanchan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Thought you'd like to comment :D

http://my-pastiche.livejournal.com/23566.html

btw, how were the interviews?

~Kanchan

crazed_mellow said...

@rush-me i know i know. i am the wellspring of good conversation the pastry of joy and bubbling effervesence at the end of a well deserved meal. the guliry dessert enjoyed with so much pleasure.

i am the epitome of all that is cool with this world. i am well aware of all that.

thus i say with obvious glee and much evil glinting of eye. I AM ON PREPAID ALREADY U SUCKAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Rashmi said...

stop glorifying yourself KP!! i'll take my words back otherwise.. blogspot makes it easy to delete messages!! but i like one thing about it.. blogspot is free.. we should forget postpaid, prepaid and all that.. just get a blog!!! :P